Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Worlds First (p) Review!!! Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!

Tomorrow I will be listening to the new Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds album. Expect a really really undescriptive half arsed review some time in the next 4 months.
Why am I so harsh on myslef? And why do I keep talking to myself on this blog, and putting myself down? Why have I repeated (with some variation i must admit) the fact that I put myself down twice (or is three times now). I must be trying to tell myself something, now I'm talking to myself through my blog again..... this conversation with myself could go on for a while.

I think I should be more positive in order to cheer the inner Mark up.

Tomorrow I will be listening to the new Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds album. Expect an insightful review, so revealing and hopeful you'll think it's been lifted from a passage of the bible that has yet to be discovered.

That's much better.



----------------
Now playing: Ennio Morricone - Svolta Definitiva
via FoxyTunes

No comments: